Let’s have a quick chat to work through your tattoo ideas and any questions you may have.
Whether this is your first tattoo or your 30th, we’re here to help! Let us assist by giving answers and seasoned recommendations.
Prepare for your consultation by writing down any questions that you may have, along with gathering any reference pictures that you’d like to discuss.
We might talk about:
- Tattoo placement
- Style recommendations
- Artist recommendations based on your specific needs
- What to expect during the appointment, healing, and aftercare
A few things to keep in mind before booking:
- This is a virtual consult utilizing Chilled Butter, an online video service – this is not a telephone call. An invite will be sent to your provided email with a one-time link for use at the time of your consultation.
- When setting a virtual consultation, a deposit is required. Our goal is to be as helpful as possible, however we are still blocking out time, and strive to minimize no-shows. When we’re done with the consultation, you can request that the deposit be put towards your appointment OR refunded – there is no obligation to book an appointment.
- If you are a no-show for your consultation, your deposit will be forfeited.
- With advance notice, we’ll work with you on rescheduling without requiring an additional deposit. Life happens, so we’ll be as reasonable as possible.
- Appointment cancellations may forfeit your deposit. Same as above, we can help you move your appointment to another day or time with reasonable notice.
- No-call no-shows will forfeit your deposit. We send text and email confirmations, as well as text and email reminders prior to the appointment. Missed it? Sorry, we’ll require a new deposit.
Ready to book your consult?