We’re here to help! Sometimes a quick chat is all that’s necessary to work through your tattoo ideas and any questions you may have. Whether this is your first tattoo, or your 30th and you’re looking for some seasoned recommendations, we’re here to assist.
If you’ve made it to this link, you’ve likely already corresponded with someone in booking and they’ve recommended you have a virtual consult, or you’ve specifically requested one. Prepare for your consult by organizing any questions that you may have, along with any reference imagery that you’re interested in discussing.
Common topics that are covered:
- Tattoo placement, along with recommendations and considerations
- Style recommendations
- Artist recommendations based on your specific needs
- What to expect during the appointment, healing and aftercare
When setting a virtual consultation, a deposit is required. We’re genuinely interested in being as helpful as possible, however we are still blocking out time, and strive to minimize no-shows. Upon completing your consult, you’re able to request that the deposit be put towards your appointment OR refunded – there is no obligation to book an appointment. A few policies to keep in mind before booking:
- This is a virtual consult utilizing Chilled Butter, an online video service – this is not a telephone call. Upon booking your time, a calendar invite is sent to your provided email with a one-time link for use at the time of your consult.
- If you are a no-show for your consultation, your deposit will be forfeited.
- With advance notice, we’ll work with you on rescheduling without requiring an additional deposit. Life happens, so we’ll be as reasonable as possible.
- Appointment cancellations may forfeit your deposit. Same as above, we can help you move your appointment to another day or time with reasonable notice.
- No-call no-shows will forfeit your deposit. We send text and email confirmations, as well as text and email reminders prior to the appointment. Missed it? Sorry, we’ll require a new deposit.
Ready to book your consult?